Gout is one of the most common diseases, inflammatory reactions occur in the body due to the accumulation of uric acid crystals in the joints.therapy and treatment for gout
Uric acid crystals can accumulate in the kidneys, forming stones, which can lead to kidney failure and other diseases caused by gout. Symptoms of pain, swelling, and inflammation can be removed not only with medical treatment. It is necessary to observe dietary nutrition, as well as the reduction of gout attacks will help the following types of therapy:
- Oxygen therapy
- Hematogenous therapy.
- Home remedies.
These types of treatment will prevent relapse and reduce the concentration of uric acid in the blood.
Acupuncture as part of therapy
The Chinese healing method – acupuncture – is often used to treat it.
Acupuncture can be used for gout, on the one hand, in relation to painful sore joints, on the other hand, to promote the excretion of uric acid from the body.
With acupuncture, thin needles pierce certain points on the body. They are left stationary for several minutes. Acupuncture treatment is carried out by a specialist who knows all the points on the patient’s body.
Acupuncture points are located on the energy channels of the body, they are called meridians. From an acupuncture point of view, gout occurs if a disturbance in the flow of energy occurs. There are several acupuncture schools. Depending on this, several types of needles are distinguished with different thicknesses, so some procedures can be painful:
- Taiwanese acupuncture uses thin needles and very large penetration depth.
- Chinese acupuncture uses thick needles and a large depth of penetration, so the process will be painful.
- Japanese acupuncture uses thin needles and a shallow depth of penetration. It is not painful, for this reason, the most popular and more welcome for medical purposes.
The main points, when clicked, the symptoms of gout pass:
- When you click on the point BL-58 is back pain.
- When you click on the Ma-36, the pain in the knee goes away, blood circulation improves.
- The Mi-5 point promotes the elimination of uric acid.
- The Mi-6 point is responsible for strengthening the spleen and kidneys.
In addition to needle treatment, there are other forms of acupuncture:
- The points are pressed with fingers (self-treatment).
- Moksibishn, that is, at the ends of the needle are warm, hot needles pierce at a certain point.
- Laser acupuncture, a laser beam is used instead of a needle.
- Electroacupuncture, electricity is used instead of needles.
Read this also:
The method of action of this method is based on the removal of harmful substances from the body. With gout, this approach is especially necessary because uric acid can collect in any part of the body.
Most detoxification processes have come to us from antiquity. Among them, the two most effective methods are distinguished:
- Treatment of gout with leeches.
Detoxification with leeches. One or several leeches are applied to the skin, the leech bites it, sticks it. Leeches have a lot of enzymes, including pain medication, so when she bites the patient feels only moderate pain. It is left for 10-30 minutes, after removing the leeches, the wound can bleed for several hours because the leech lets diluting and anti-thickening substances into the blood. Her treatment has an anti-inflammatory effect. Treatment helps with acute attacks, is used as preventative methods to prevent new attacks. Only medical leeches are used, each of which is used only once.
Bloodletting. This type of gout treatment is known to us from ancient Greece. He was the most important treatment in the Middle Ages. Bloodletting is an unconventional method of treatment in which a certain amount of blood is extracted from the body. With it, the blood is cleansed, thus helping prevent high levels of uric acid in the blood. However, it is very important that the person performing the bloodletting knows all the details of the procedure, especially how to stop the bleeding.
Oxygen therapy of the disease
With oxygen therapy, gout is treated with oxygen. With increasing age, the body absorbs less oxygen. In addition, environmental toxins, lack of exercise, illness, and stress can help reduce oxygen uptake. Gout is treated with oxygen through the airways or through the blood. As part of oxygen therapy, there are various procedures.
Treatment with oxygen has the following goals:
- The body and cells are again better supplied with oxygen, better performing their work.
- The pain is reduced.
- Blood circulation in tissues and organs improves.
Multi-stage oxygen treatment consists of three parts:
- The intake of food that promotes the absorption of oxygen, as a rule, drinks with vitamins and minerals.
- Direct inhalation of oxygen through a mask, about 30–45 minutes.
- Exercise, which is carried out for 10 minutes.
Such treatment of gout is carried out from 15 to 20 times. Each session lasts about two hours. It is allowed to carry out from 3 to 5 sessions per week.
Hematogenous oxidation therapy
Treatment of gout with hematogenous oxidation is similar to autologous plasma therapy. Both procedures stimulate the immune system and are used to treat both acute symptoms and the chronic course of gout.
The hematogenous oxidation treatment process:
- 80 ml of venous blood is taken from a patient.
- The taken blood is mixed with an anticoagulant. Then it is foamed with oxygen.
- It is irradiated under ultraviolet light.
- Then you need to wait until the foam subsides and re-irradiate.
- After, it is injected into the bloodstream.
For several hours during and after treatment, physical activity should be limited. The treatment takes about 40-50 minutes and is performed approximately 10 times. No more than 2 sessions per week.
There are contraindications when using this method of treating gout. You can not carry out the treatment if the patient has found:
- severe respiratory disease;
Treatment is usually carried out by a doctor and a practicing physician. It is suitable even for self-treatment, although it should not be carried out without medical supervision.
Home Remedies for Preventing the Disease
In order to increase the positive effect of medical treatment and other types of therapy, it is necessary not only to follow dietary nutrition but also to use home remedies. Let’s consider some of them:
- Curd compress against puffiness and pain. For swollen and painful joints you need fresh cottage cheese. Apply a cool compress to the affected area. It inhibits inflammation, removes uric acid from the body. At the same time, it reduces the temperature of the inflamed area.
- Apple cider vinegar in an acute attack. Mix apple cider vinegar with water in a ratio of 1: 7, apply a compress to the affected area. It will help relieve acute gout attacks.
- Regular sauna sessions between attacks. Of course, visiting a sauna can affect the inflammatory process in the joints not for the better. However, its use will help eliminate acute attacks, eliminate harmful substances, including uric acid from the body through sweat secretions. Before going to the sauna, check with your doctor if you can go to the sauna or is it better to abstain.
Read this also:
You may also like this:
therapy and treatment for gout, therapy, and treatment for gout, therapy and treatment for gout, therapy and treatment for gout, therapy and treatment for gout, therapy and treatment for gout, therapy and treatment for gout,