Treatment of the disease involves a different strategy depending on the degree of development of the disease (exacerbation of an attack of degenerative pathology, interictal period, chronic form). All pills prescribed by a doctor are taken simultaneously with physiotherapy and exercises. A cure for gout relieves the symptoms of gouty arthritis. Therapy of the disease has three main tasks – to stop the exacerbation of gouty arthritis, to remove unpleasant symptoms, to prevent or reduce the manifestations of the chronic type of the disease.Effective Gout Remedies
Short-term therapy for acute pain and inflammation
Drug treatment of an acute attack of the disease is preferably carried out in a hospital. This period of the disease is characterized by an increase in painful symptoms. Therefore, you can not take only certain medications for gout. Treatment should be carried out comprehensively by several methods, in connection with this, it is better to be under medical supervision. Therapy for an acute attack relieves unpleasant symptoms. The use of uricosuric medicines is not recommended during exacerbation. Such drugs that remove uric acid can worsen the condition of the patient. How to treat gout?
Treatment of gout with medications – choose effective drugs:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to stop an attack of gout. NSAID drugs help relieve pain, reduce the severity of the inflammatory process, the drug relieves swelling and restores the functioning of damaged joints. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that are used for an attack of the disease can provoke a number of side effects associated with the gastrointestinal tract, so tablets are taken with caution under medical supervision. Continue taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and treatment for 1–2 weeks. For longer use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, a follow-up visit to the doctor follows. NSAIDs include: “Meloxicam”, “Aceclofenac”, “Diclofenac”, “Etodolac”, “Indomethacin”, “Ketoprofen”, “Piroxicam”.
- Pain relievers for gout. Use pills and drugs group analgesics should be with an acute attack of the disease. Ibuprofen, Blemaren, Voltaren, Aspirin, Ketorol medications, Movalis, Dimexid injections are prescribed to relieve the onset of the disease, they do not remove uric acid, they only relieve pain. Medicines are available in the form of tablets and solutions. In addition, use other folk remedies, for example, decoctions, compresses, and lotions, which have an analgesic effect.
- Glucocorticosteroids for the treatment of degenerative pathology. Medication should be started quickly as soon as the first signs of the disease appear. Gout should be treated with hormonal drugs in extreme cases. Medication for an acute attack of the disease with these drugs (Betamethasone, Ketasone, Methylprednisolone) is significantly limited.
The use of medications in the form of tablets can be carried out independently if the patient has been prescribed injections into the joint and physiotherapy (treatment course of 6-8 procedures) should agree to therapy in a hospital.
Basic pathology therapy
After stopping a chronic gouty (acute) medication, continue therapy quickly. It is not worth stopping at the achieved results, if the basic treatment is not carried out immediately, the patient’s condition may worsen, you will need to use the methods of treatment of the disease first with painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs. Treatment of gout with medications – choose effective drugs:
- Uricodepressants stop the symptoms of gouty arthritis (tablet dosage form). Tablets are taken after meals. Uricodepressants are treated to remove uric acid from blood plasma. Conservative treatment of gout, based on the use of drugs of this group, requires monitoring of the level of uric acid in the blood monthly.
- Uricosuric drugs for the relief of an attack of an ailment. Uricosuric drugs accelerate the excretion of uric acid salts. What medicines belong to this group of medicines? Uricosuric medicines used in the treatment of gouty arthritis: Anturan, Flexen, Amplivix, Benemid.
When choosing methods of treating an ailment, one should rely on the nature of a chronic gouty attack. Also, when prescribing uricodepressants and uricosuric medicines, the age of the patient, the ability of the liver and kidneys to function well, should be taken into account.
The most effective pathology therapy
The disease should be treated with drugs that have both analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects and excrete uric acid. Use tablets for gout on the legs should be along with ointments. Also, use other folk remedies.
Treatment of gout with medications – choose effective drugs:
- Fullflex ointment is the best cure for gout on the legs. This medicine is characterized by the removal of inflammation, anesthesia and the provision of an anti-rheumatic effect. Fullflex ointment contains only plant substances. From gout, “Fullflex” also helps to remove uric acid naturally.
- “Allopurinol” – tablets for gout on the legs (the dosage form of the tablet is not released in another form). Conservative treatment of the disease necessarily contains this medicine. “Allopurinol” take 2 tablets from gout on the legs. This medicine belongs to the group of uricodepressants. Allopurinol is the best medicine for gout that removes uric acid.
- “Colchicine” is an effective remedy for the disease. This medicine is of plant origin. Take 1 mg tablet for the disease, after 2-3 hours you should again drink 1 pill (1 mg tablet with exacerbation). Colchicine is not intended for prolonged use. The medicine relieves the symptoms of the disease within 3 hours after repeated use. Patients with hepatic and renal failure cannot treat the disease with this medication.
Doctors recommend using “Colchicine”, “Fullflex”, “Diclofenac” at the same time. This combination of drugs significantly improves the course of the disease, alleviates the symptoms of the disease and the general condition of the patient. Medications for gout on the legs are used simultaneously with physiotherapy. They improve the effectiveness of drugs. It is also important not to forget about the treatment of the disease with folk remedies.
Innovative Pathology Therapy
Medicine does not standstill. Scientists are conducting multiple studies to improve joint treatment. The use of certain drugs for patients becomes impossible due to severe side effects or an allergic reaction to the medication. Therefore, scientists have developed innovative tools for the treatment of pathology. They not only eliminate painful symptoms but also reduce the level of uric acid in the joints. Gout is treated with the following medications:
- “Losartan” – in fact, this medication is intended for the treatment of hypertension, but quite recently, scientists have found that this drug reduces the level of uric acid in the blood.
- Similarly to “Losartan” operates “Y-700”. The drug is prescribed for patients who are not recommended to use Allopurinol.
- Fenofibrate Canon film-coated tablets also have the ability to lower the concentration of uric acid in the joints, increasing the activity of its excretion.
- Another medicine, Uratoxidase, is able to convert uric acid into absorbable molecules. But this tool is still being tested in the United States.
Therapy of the disease depends not only on the medicines used, but on the schematic of their use and compliance with the dosage. Also, the duration of the course of treatment, which is determined only by the attending doctor, affects the improvement of the condition.
You may also like this :
Effective Gout Remedies, Effective Gout Remedies, Effective Gout Remedies, Effective Gout Remedies, Effective Gout Remedies, Effective Gout Remedies, Effective Gout Remedies, Effective Gout Remedies