One in six people on the planet suffers from arthritis. It is this pathology that is the main cause of disability in the majority of the population. This means that everyone must learn to deal with it in all available ways. Traditional methods of treating arthritis can be good helpers, and relieve symptoms of the disease. Arthritis treatment with natural remedies
Anti-inflammatory plants for internal use
Anti-inflammatory herbs for arthritis have a mild natural effect. Do not neglect herbal remedies, but you can not abuse them too, you can be poisoned. It is unlikely that arthritis alone can be cured, so doctors recommend that you do not give up the medication.
Recipes of herbal infusions:
- Mix the following herbs in equal parts: angelica, valerian, buckthorn bark, black cohosh. In a glass of boiling water, dilute 1 tbsp. l this collection, let it brew. Take ½ cup 1 time per day.
- In 200 ml of boiling water add 1 tbsp. l chopped goldenrod. Having infused the broth for 5 minutes, start drinking in small sips. The course of treatment is 5 days. Drink the medicine 2 times a day in 1 cup.
- Take 1 tsp. celery seeds, pour water, just removed from the fire. Cover tightly and let it brew for 15 minutes. Strain the broth, take 3 cups per day during an acute attack of arthritis.
A miracle cure is the use of a decoction of a marsh saber in arthritis. It reduces inflammation and has a beneficial effect on the entire musculoskeletal system. To make a healing tea, you need 1 tbsp. l shredded grass of Cinquefoil, blueberry, and blueberry. Tea is brewed for 5 minutes, taken three times a day.
Oriental healers recommend the use of ginger. Tea from the ginger root for arthritis acts as an antirheumatic agent and antioxidant, it stimulates blood circulation and sweating. To make tea, you need 1 gram of dry ginger and 200 ml of boiled water. Take 3 times a day.
Useful product wraps
Do not forget that the treatment of arthritis at home should be carried out after agreeing on prescriptions with your doctor. In addition to the positive effects, compresses for arthritis, various lotions and rubbing home ointments can be harmful. For example, if the temperature regime is not observed, the process of joint destruction can be accelerated. Allergic reactions may occur in the form of a rash, urticaria, and itching. Therefore, before using home remedies for external use, be sure to observe the dosage and method of preparation. The best compresses:
- Dilute 1 tbsp. l red pepper in one liter of medical alcohol. Put the product in a dark place for 3 weeks, shaking it every day. Take a cotton cloth, soak in the resulting solution and apply to the affected joint during an acute attack of pain.
- Grind the seeds of white or brown mustard. Take a gauze cloth, sprinkle with mustard, soak it with vinegar, then sprinkle with flour. Distribute the mixture, apply a compress to the skin, cloth down, cover with a film and a bath towel. Remove the compress, feeling a strong burning sensation, early. Rinse the affected area, grease with a moisturizer.
Compresses hold for 10-20 minutes, depending on the severity of the symptoms.
Application from the test for inflammation and joint pain
Another great way to treat arthritis is to use a special dough as a compress. It is prepared as follows:
- need to take 0.5 liters. warm water, 70-100 gr. fresh yeast and rye flour, mix all the ingredients well;
- when the dough rises, knead again, leave for 7 days in a cool place.
Seven days before using the compress, drink a glass of hot milk with 1 tsp. baking soda. To drink in small sips. Take the cheesecloth, folded in two layers, apply the dough on it, like mustard. Put 3 drops of turpentine on a sore spot, rub well, do this 3 times. Put cheesecloth with a test on a sore joint, cover with cellophane, then cotton wool. Then wrap a large, warm towel. The compress is held for 40-60 minutes. Thus, arthritis can be treated once every 7 days.
What are the benefits of juices and garlic?
People diagnosed with arthritis of the joints should include juices with anti-inflammatory nutrients in their diet. These are components such as beta-carotene (found in parsley, broccoli, and spinach) and copper (found in carrots, apples, and ginger). Pineapple juice and cherry have strong anti-inflammatory properties. Drink a few glasses of any juice per day, diluted with the same amount of water. It is useful to combine several types of products for better action and pain relief:
- carrots, celery, cabbage, and parsley;
- carrots, beets, and cucumber;
- celery, birch sap, lingonberry;
- radish and garlic.
Some juices can cause adverse reactions. Avoid citrus fruits, and be careful with nightshade vegetables, including potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, and eggplant. Garlic is one of the best folk remedies for arthritis. Traditional medicine highly values this plant, so it can so often be found in traditional medicines. The benefits of garlic for arthritis:
- lowers blood pressure and cholesterol;
- boosts immunity;
- stimulates the production of antibodies in the body;
- it is an excellent antioxidant;
- reduces the risk of heart disease.
Garlic has healing properties in fresh and boiled form. To restore blood circulation in the joints, it is consumed boiled. You can take garlic at any time, add to salads, soups and side dishes.
Long-life without disease with honey and cinnamon
You need to use any means of arthritis to stop the progression of the disease, get rid of its symptoms and live peacefully. The traditional method of treatment – a mixture of honey and cinnamon – is an elixir of health and immortality. Scientific studies have shown that these two agents have a fantastic effect on the body. They regenerate cartilage, increase immunity, prolong life. Folk remedies are much more effective than synthetic medicines. Arthritis lowers immunity, due to which a person can catch a virus or infection. To prevent this from happening daily for 7 days, take 1 tbsp. l honey and 1 tsp. cinnamon diluted in water or favorite juice.
If a person experiences severe pain that occurs during acute attacks or is a consequence of chronic arthritis, it is necessary to drink 1 glass of warm water every day in the morning and in the evening with 1 coffee spoon of cinnamon and 2 tbsp. l honey. The duration of therapy depends on the severity of the disease. But no more than two months. Honey can cause an allergic reaction if taken for too long.
A few more recipes for unconventional therapies
Home treatment has in its stock many effective recipes. The most effective remedies are described above. The following recipes are no less effective but do not help everyone. We eliminate ailments at home with the following recipes:
- Salt treatment. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic properties. Fill the bathtub with hot water by adding 2 cups of Epsom salt. Take a bath for 30 minutes, adding hot water as needed.
- Potato sprout treatment. In traditional medicine, this particular part of the vegetable is used, since it contains a high amount of therapeutic components. Take the white sprouts of potatoes, fill them with vodka, so that it completely covers the shoots. The tool is insisted for 2 weeks in a dark bowl so that the chemicals do not collapse in the sunlight. Application: moisten a cotton cloth in a tincture, attach to a sore joint, wrapping with cling film and bandage. The duration of the procedure is 1.5 – 2 hours.
To relieve joint pain, it is recommended to apply fresh potatoes in the affected area at night. Having a diagnosis of arthritis, its treatment with folk remedies should be carried out regularly and methodically. The duration of treatment by all means (where the duration is not indicated) is from two to four weeks. If you skip 1 day, you have to start again. To maintain mobility, lightweight physical exercises are recommended.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324446.php11 effective home remedies for arthritis – Medical News Today
Arthritis treatment with natural remedies, Arthritis treatment with natural remedies, Arthritis treatment with natural remedies, Arthritis treatment with natural remedies ,Arthritis treatment with natural remedies, Arthritis treatment with natural remedies, Arthritis treatment with natural remedies, Arthritis treatment with natural remedies